This web site and all its contents are copyrighted by Joanna Coke.
All images on this website are protected by copyright. All rights reserved.
The copying,reproduction or distribution of these images by any means
without the written approval of the artist is prohibited.
Art Workshop in Tuscany for $3500 !!!
June 6 - 13, 2015 8 days/7 nights
Meet in Rome to transfer to our Tuscan Villa where we will take daily trips to visit:
- The famous antique market in Arezzo,
- One of the oldest hill towns of Cortona,
- The middle ages town of San Gimignano
- Have wine tasting with lunch in a castle
- Florence's many attractions along with a guided tour of the Academia Museum
- The towns along the Casentino Valley and the La Verna Sanctuary of St.Francis
In each of these locations art instruction will be provided to capture the varied
textures and colors of the Tuscan region.
Click here for more Travel Workshop agenda/details.
Here is the registration summary:
Included in your tour:
• 7 nights in a villa in the Tuscan Hills. European double-twin room or small efficiency
apartment with a shared bathroom between 2 people depending on the chosen villa.
• All breakfasts, 2 villa lunches and all dinners.
• All museum admissions and private guides
• All transportation during the tour plus group arrival transfer from Rome and departure
trasfer to Rome.
• Art lessons throughout the tour, including an art kit and journal, complete with all the
supplies you will need for the week.
• Private cooking class
• Wine tour and lunch
Not included in your tour:
• Airfare, • Travel insurance, • Gratuities
• Telephone charges, room service, minibar, laundry, personal expenses, etc.
• Any additional optional activities not on the itinerary
• 4 in-town lunches
If you wish a single room accommodations, that service can be provided with
an supplementary fee of $600.
Sandy, the tour director, speaks Italian and has done this tour many times. She will
provide us with smooth travels and unique opportunities to create wonderful memories
in such a beautiful part of the world. I look forward to hearing from you. Joanna
To see another gallery representation on-line go to: www.saatchiart.com/joannacoke